Donna Reid, manager of The Old Station Nursery Group's Wylde Green Nursery, has been awarded nursery manager of the year…
Retain and invest in your future managers for FREE
Within your London based settings do you have current Level 3 qualified Practitioners with management aspirations? If so, we have an unique fully funded training programme for the Level 4 Certificate in Early Years Advanced Practitioner, subject to eligibility criteria, that could help them on their way.
Professional Training Solutions are a private training provider who specialise in delivering training to the early years sector and we are proud to be involved with this dedicated project to offer further education to early years Practitioners, specifically within the London region.
It is a five month programme with five core units of study consisting of:
- 2 x 3hour online sessions per month
- 6 hours of coaching
- 1:1 mentoring and assessments.
There are limited places available – for more information and to register your interest please visit https://www.protrain-solutions.co.uk/level-4-london-early-years/ or contact Chrissy Payne on 01252 712945, email [email protected].
The following eligibility criteria applies:
- be aged 18 or over
- Participants must live in the GLA Region (reside in and have a London Postcode).
- Participants must have a Level 3 Early Years Educator qualification (or equivalent) to undertake the Level 4.
- Participants cannot have higher than a Level 3 qualification.
- Participants must be earning less than the London Living Wage of £11.05 per hour.
Maintaining a healthy work-life balance has become a priority for both staff and employers and ways to improve that continue…
Ofsted annual report analysed several areas of the sector that highlighted the recruitment and early years care challenges Recruitment woes…