The evaluation of an early language intervention has been put on hold after difficulties in collecting data from nurseries. The…
Sector Spotlight: eyrecruit
Digital transformation is happening across all sectors at a rapid pace and the early years is no exception. Tim Taylor, sales manager, eyworks speaks to NMT about the function and benefits of eyrecruit
The thought behind eyrecruit
As demand for places in early years settings increases, nursery staff are under pressure to find qualified candidates whilst also ensuring that they meet the needs of children and families in their care.
It makes finding the right staff member at the right time crucial and we wanted to provide a software to help with every step of the recruitment process. This can include posting job advertisements, reviewing resumes, scheduling and conducting interviews, and making hiring decisions.
All of these tasks take time and require a significant amount of attention to detail, which can be stressful for staff members who are already busy with other responsibilities.
At eyworks we wanted to provide the sector with an early years specific recruitment platform which was affordable to settings of all shape and size…
So we developed eyrecruit and launched our own early years job board.
Why is this software important to offer to nurseries?
eyrecruit can help alleviate the pressure of finding the right staff member by streamlining the recruitment process.
From posting job vacancies automatically across multiple job boards, to tracking applications through a customised recruitment pipeline and scheduling interviews, eyrecruit brings the entire candidate journey into one place.
This can help reduce the administrative burden of recruitment tasks and free up nursery staff to focus on their core responsibilities.
Three main benefits to eyrecruit
- Advertise vacancies on multiple job boards including Indeed, Totaljobs and Google Jobs and easily share the job advert on your social media pages
- Create and personalise job descriptions, benefits and employment details to give a full view of the role and capture relevant candidate details through customised application forms
- Manage the candidate journey from application to hire through a personalised recruitment pipeline to ensure a consistent process across your team.
Three top tips for nurseries using software to better recruit?
- In a job market that is very much in the candidate’s favour, email templates within eyrecruit allow recruiters to respond promptly to applications and messages from interested candidates
- Customisable stages and sub-stages within the eyrecruit pipeline help manage employment checks such as childcare qualifications, right to work, references and DBS checks
- Allocate job adverts to a hiring team on eyrecruit to ensure new applications, outstanding candidate tasks and interviews for a vacancy are notified immediately to the relevant staff.
Any final thoughts?
Recruiting new staff members is a time consuming process for settings of all shapes and sizes, whether the process is managed by a dedicated HR team or falls on nursery managers and staff.
eyrecruit reduces the stress of recruitment making it easier to find your next nursery superhero!
Don’t just take our word for it, see the nurseries currently advertising jobs through eyrecruit on our dedicated early years job board: jobs.eyrecruit.co.uk
A committee set up to review tax law is calling for entitlement to funded places to be extended to parents…
Kids Planet chief executive Clare Roberts stepped into the shoes of an apprentice to mark National Apprenticeship Week. Roberts became…