Nursery Deputy Manager – Tops Lakeside
Website Tops and Aspire
Tops Days Nursery in Lakeside is seeking a Nursery Deputy Manager to join our team, working on a full-time capacity. This is a beautiful, eco-sustainable nursery situated within the grounds of the ever expanding 1000 Lakeside Business Park. Employees benefit from on-site parking, a free shuttle bus from Hilsea to Cosham and fresh fruit, tea and coffee all free of charge!
There are also numerous extensive and helpful amenities on the campus ranging from a variety of different coffee shops and restaurants to a florist and hairdressers! The 61 place nursery is comprised of 2 buildings, one of which being our brand new eco cabin, which is surrounded by beautiful nature reserves.
The nursery run a number of extra-curricular activities including Tops Forest School, cooking school, Boogie Mites, yoga, meditation and much more! If you want to play a pivotal role in educating the next generation in an award winning, sustainable day nursery… join our family today!
- £700 Welcome Bonus: Why not be rewarded with a massive incentive to kick off the start of your journey with Tops Day Nurseries or Free Paddleboarding. All successful candidates are eligible
- Health & Wellbeing: We know that sometimes life can be a bit tricky, or you might need a little guidance and support. We offer Counselling session, Yoga Therapy, Mental Health First Aider on call, private medical scheme and so much more!
- Relocation Packages: You love the role, but distance is the problem, do Not panic! We are offering to support successful candidate up to £3000 relocation packages (for Room Managers and above) Childcare Discounts. It is not always easy to cover the costs of childcare, so we are really pleased to offer you a generous up to 60% discount within Tops Day Nurseries to support your family’s needs.
- Birthdays Off: Sure, Birthdays with colleagues can be fun but we give you the day off to celebrate, YOU! Plus, the longer you collaborate with Tops Day Nurseries, the more your holiday entitlement grows. Bank Holiday: There is an option for you to either take the day off or even better why not earn extra money by working on bank holidays.
- Free Parking: We have available free parking on site
- Flexible Working: A flexible option to work 4 days week
…. AND MUCH MORE!
To have access to our full list of benefits click here.
- Responsible for overseeing a unit and assisting specialists in the nursery, such as Behaviour management representatives, SENCo, H&S rep, Equal opportunities etc.
- Ensure that suitable opportunities, activities and resources are provided for all the children relevant to their age/stage and development needs to the requirements of external organisations.
- Communicate with parents to ensure that all fees are paid and that parents are satisfied with the provision of care provided. You will also know how to operate a fees system including invoicing, collecting money, banking and reporting on financial targets.
- Ensure that all staff are supported in their training and development and their job satisfaction.
- Ensure that all staff are mentored /coached appropriately.
- Support the Nursery Manager and to manage the setting in Managers absence
- To be committed to the safeguarding of all children in the nursery and your direct care
A minimum of a Level 3 Early Years Qualification is required. All successful candidate will be subject to safety checks, including a full-completed Application Form and a DBS Checks. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all colleagues and applications. Individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender, reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion, or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
- Up to 60% discount for Childcare within Tops Day Nurseries
- Relocation packages available
- Annual pay review
- 29 days annual holiday entitlement (pro rata)
- Company pension
- Great career progression
- Continuous in-house and external training opportunities
- Regular supervisions
- An eco-friendly company with BCorp accreditation
- Uniform Provided