Nursery Room Manager – Tops Bournemouth
Website Tops and Aspire
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL RECEIVE A £400 WELCOME BONUS!
We are looking for a unique Room Manager here at our lovely Tops Bournemouth nursery, which is situated within the grounds of Royal Bournemouth Hospital.
Employees benefit from being in the heart of Bournemouth, with convenient transport links directly outside the Nursery, a popular activities centre being opposite and Castlepoint Shopping centre a stone throw away!
The 131 place nursery is comprised of 4 different rooms: The Nest, Explorers, Investigators and Preschool which allows the activities to be altered to the desired age group! The nursery run a number of extra-curricular activities including Tops Forest School, cooking school, Boogie Mites, yoga, meditation and much more!
If you want to play a pivotal role in educating the next generation in an award winning, sustainable day nursery… join our family today!
- £400 Welcome Bonus. Why not be rewarded with a massive incentive to kick off the start of your journey with Tops Day Nurseries. All successful candidates are eligible
- Health & Wellbeing. We know that sometimes life can be a bit tricky, or you might need a little guidance and support. We offer Counselling session, Yoga Therapy, Mental Health First Aider on call, private medical scheme and so much more!
- Relocation Packages. You love the role, but distance is the problem, do Not panic! We are offering to support successful candidate up to £3000 relocation packages (for Room Managers and above)
- Childcare Discounts. It is not always easy to cover the costs of childcare, so we are really pleased to offer you a generous up to 60% discount within Tops Day Nurseries to support your family’s needs.
- Birthdays Off. Sure, Birthdays with colleagues can be fun but we give you the day off to celebrate, YOU! Plus, the longer you collaborate with Tops Day Nurseries, the more your holiday entitlement grows.
- Bank Holiday: There is an option for you to either take the day off or even better why not earn extra money by working on bank holidays.
…. AND MUCH MORE!
- Ensure daily, weekly and monthly checks in the room and agreed action plans are completed effectively
- Ensuring accident trends are monitored and actioned appropriately
- Lead and manage your team and ensure they are motivated and trained as per their individual needs, ensuring this meets the needs of the unit.
- Manage resources, organise routines and systems, communicate with senior management team
- Be competent and effective with settling in profiles for children, alongside their short term, medium term and long term plans, and next steps and learning journeys.
- To be committed to the safeguarding of all children in the nursery and your direct care
A minimum of a Level 3 Early Years Qualification is required. All successful candidate will be subject to safety checks, including a full-completed Application Form and a DBS Checks.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all colleagues and applications. Individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender, reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion, or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
- Up to 60% discount for Childcare within Tops Day Nurseries
- Relocation packages available
- Annual pay review
- 29 days annual holiday entitlement (pro rata)
- Company pension
- Great career progression
- Continuous in-house and external training opportunities
- Regular supervisions
- An eco-friendly company with BCorp accreditation
- Uniform Provided