Early Years Qualified Practitioner
Website The Old Station Nursery
Tressillian Road, The Old Station Nursery – Early Years Nursery – Qualified Practitioner – Up to £13.25 per hour (Up to £29,282 per year FTE) Full-time or part-time
The Old Station Nursery Group, established in 2002, Creating Brighter Futures Together
What matters most to us is that children feel safe and happy in our care. We want each child to leave nursery with a love of learning and the possibility to succeed in all that comes next.
At the heart of everything we do, we aim to inspire, nurture and innovate in order to create brighter futures, together.
We are always looking for enthusiastic, passionate and hard-working people to join our team.
Experience and/or Qualifications required
Early Years Level 2 or 3 Qualification required
Benefits of working with The Old Station Nursery
- 52% childcare discount (subject to T&Cs)
- Birthday day off!
- Access to Perkbox, which provides a wide range of deals and discounts from the biggest brands, allowing you to shop and save all year round on things that matter to you.
- Continual opportunities for personal development and qualifications; career progression means a lot to us
- Free staff uniform
- A £100 reward each time you refer a friend to join the team, or a family to enrol their child
- 31 days paid holiday including national Bank Holidays, which includes a whole week break over Christmas
Essential Job Information
The position is full-time or part-time; depending on availability, permanent
We are located at 71 Tressillian Rd, Brockley, London, SE4 1YA
Special skills required!
- Having a warm smiling face that makes every child feel special
- Pretending to eat playdough creations realistically is required, and that of drinking numerous cups of pretend tea
- You must have the ability to read a ten-page fairy-tale, upside down, with at least 4 interruptions per page
- You must be prepared to have lots of fun in the workplace. Laughter is something you can expect to be a large part of your working day
- Finally, you must be prepared to feel loved, special and important to many young children and their families; there is simply no other job quite like this one