- Old Crofts Bank Nursery School by Storal
- Urmston, Manchester, M41 7AA
- Nursery Manager
- Full Time, 40 Hours per week, Monday to Friday
Inspiring learning spaces and a beautiful garden have earned Old Crofts Bank a reputation for quality care and teaching.
We are looking for passionate and ambitious Nursery Manager who will contribute to the effective and successful running of the nursery in accordance with Storal’s values.
This nursery is part of Storal, a group of nurseries across England. It is our vision to be the nursery group that every family and educator wants to be part of. Our values are built around creating this environment for teams and children. We believe in high standards, praising each other, pulling together as a team whilst actively helping others to grow and that’s only the beginning of the story. We do what we say we do and if you align with this approach, then a Storal nursery is the place for you.
About the job:
Ensure the highest standards of childcare are delivered at the setting
Instilling a love of learning to the educator team and children in our care
Delivers high setting occupancy, promoting the setting and attracting the highest quality of educators
Leads the educator team and promotes Storal’s values
Creating an effective parent partnership by creating longstanding relations
- Level 3 Early Years Educator qualification or equivalent
- Experience in a leadership role
- Understanding of special educational needs and equality of opportunity
- Experience with nursery administration
- Passionate about delivering high standards of childcare
What we can offer you:
Salary: Up to £29,120.00 to £45,760.00 per annum based on experience and qualifications
- 50% childcare discount
- Annual wellness day off
- Company sick pay
- Access to retail and other discounts through Perkbox
Holidays increasing to 22 days after 2 years service and 25 days after 5 years service
- Performance related bonuses
- Dedicated learning and development support
- Access to one-to-one confidential counselling sessions through our Employee Assistance Programme
Storal is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All employees will be subject to background checks, enhanced DBS checks and reference checks.