Early Years Educator
Early Years Educator (Nursery Nurse/Practitioner)
- Old Crofts Bank Nursery by Storal
- Urmston, Manchester, M41 7AA
- Early Years Educator (Nursery Practitioner, Nursery Nurse)
- Full Time, 40 Hours per week, Monday to Friday
- Inspiring learning spaces and a beautiful garden have earned Old Crofts Bank a reputation for quality care and teaching.
We are looking for passionate and ambitious Early Years Educators (Nursery Nurse/Practitioner) who will work in partnership with the educator team to ensure the successful running of the nursery.
This nursery is part of Storal, a group of nurseries across England. It is our vision at Storal to be the nursery group that every family and educator wants to be part of. Our values are built around creating this environment for teams and children. We believe in high standards, praising each other, pulling together as a team whilst actively helping others to grow and that’s only the beginning of the story. We do what we say we do and if you align with this approach, then a Storal nursery is the place for you.
About the job:
- Encourage a love of learning through high quality teaching under the EYFS framework
- Ensure all children are kept safe and have rich stimulating experiences
- Build relationships with the team to create an inspiring working environment
- Level 2/3 or above qualification within child development
- Minimum of 6 months experience as an Early Years Educator (Nursery Nurse/Practitioner) or with children under the age of 5
- Knowledge and understanding of the EYFS
- Reflecting the Storal values around responsibility, openness and working together
What we can offer you:
Salary: £21,840.00 up to £25,584.00 per hour based on experience and qualifications
- Annual wellness day off
- Company sick pay
- 50% childcare discount
- Access to retail and other discounts through Perkbox
- Holidays increasing to 22 days after 2 years service and 25 days after 5 years service
- Performance related bonuses
- Dedicated learning and development support
- Access to one-to-one confidential counselling sessions through our Employee Assistance Programme
Storal is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All employees will be subject to background checks, enhanced DBS checks and reference checks.