Website Magic Tree Day Nursery
Nursery Manager, Full time
Magic Tree Day Nursery,
Salary: £15.50 per hour!
We are currently recruiting for a professional Nursery Manager for one of our settings based in the Yate area or Bristol
Must be Level 3 or above Qualified.
· Effectively manager the day to day running of the nursery following all policies and procedures and ensure that staff adhere to these policies at all times
· Effectively manage all staff to ensure they fulfil their job role as set out in the staff handbook and to ensure all staff comply with the company’s dress code maintaining a high standard of personal presentation.
· To ensure that they undergo full safeguarding training and take lead responsibility as safeguarding co-ordinator within the nursery and ensure that a second person within the nursery receives the training and takes up secondary responsibility for this role
· To liaise with directors and provide them with all required or requested information
· To develop effective relationships with parents and provide them with information on a regular basis about the nursery and to hold regular parent meetings/open days/evenings and other social events to help develop this relationship
· To maintain and ensure the safety of the premises with particular reference to the safety of the children and to ensure that all buildings maintenance is carried out in a timely, safe manner protecting the children at all times
· To ensure that accurate records are kept on all children and staff
What we can offer for you:
Above market rate of pay (see above)
A comprehensive pension scheme with employer contributions
Genuine opportunities for career progression with access to professional accredited training
Staff Childcare discount
£20 travel subsidy
Enhanced Maternity / Paternity pay
Long Service Recognition rewards
Monthly prizes to be won with our Super Star draw!
Flexible approach to working hours, supporting nurseries within a pre-arranged radius
Refer a Friend Scheme – cash rewards for referring a friend
Have your Birthday off on us! – An extra paid day off on your Birthday!
24/7 external helpline with professional counsellors and one-2-one counselling when required – support for your Health & Wellbeing 24 hours a day
Just an Idea – rewards for putting forwards improvement ideas
Many other new exciting benefits under construction to come ……
Knowledge and Experience
· An understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
· Minimum Level 3 qualification or equivalent in childcare, learning and education
· Knowledge of child protection procedures
· The ability to meet all children’s needs to ensure every child makes good progress
· Knowledge of OFSTED standards and experience of inspections
· Knowledge of Health and Safety legislation
. Knowledge of Safeguarding legislation
If you’re a dedicated Nursery Manager educated to Level 3 or above in Early Years, have knowledge of the EYFS framework, have experience of working with children and can display a cheerful outlook, we want to hear from you!
Interested?… No two days are ever the same within our nursery and there are plenty of opportunities to progress whatever stage you’re at in your career.
Click ‘Apply’ and we’ll be in touch to say ‘hello’.