Who is a Rising Star in your Nursery?
Nursery Management Today and Freelife (by Ontex Healthcare) have joined together to award those special individuals working in nurseries who have gone above and beyond to make their nursery the best it can possibly be during this time of uncertainty during the Covid-19 pandemic putting the welfare of key workers children above anything else – your Rising Star!
We are delighted to announce our overall winner of Rising Star 2020!
To read the full feature from the Sept/Oct issue of Nursery Management Today on Abi and her amazing work, please click the image above, or find it on pages 12-13!
The Rising Star Competition will recognise the achievements of a member of staff who has demonstrated how they are a Rising Star within your nursery. There will be an overall winner and then 3 further runner up winners.
Working in a nursery is extremely rewarding and no two days are the same, certainly not right now!
Do you have a Rising Star that has brought something new or innovative to your nursery or has demonstrated incredible enthusiasm for the job and shows exceptional promise during this period?
Now is the time to shine a spotlight on their success.
The Rising Star overall winner will be announced in the September/October issue of Nursery Management Today and will win £350 of Love to Shop vouchers. The 3 runner up winners will be announced in the November/December, January/February and March/April issues of NMT. They will each win £200 of Love to Shop vouchers.
Terms and Conditions
- This prize draw is organised by Ontex Healthcare, Weldon House, Corby Gate Business Park, Priors Haw Road, Corby NN17 5JG. It is governed by the laws of England and Wales and it is subject to the following conditions.
- The prize draw is not open to employees or contractors of Ontex or any person directly or indirectly involved in the organisation and running of the competition or their direct family members
- The prizes are up to the value of £200 of Love to Shop vouchers for the 3 runner-up winners in the November/December 2020, January/February 2021 and March/April 2021 issues of NMT. The overall winner collects £350 of Love to Shop vouchers in the September/October 2020 issue of NMT.
- There is no cash alternative
- No purchase is necessary to take part in the prize draw. The prize draw is open to UK residents only who are aged 18 or over
- Closing date for entry is 31st July 2020 – all winners will be notified 21 days after the closing date.
- If the winners do not confirm acceptance of his/her prize within 7 days he/she will automatically forfeit the rights to claim for the prize. In the event of the prize not being claimed, Freelife reserves the right to select an alternative winner via any means that Freelife feel appropriate.
By participating in the prize draw, you declare that you accept these terms and conditions.