As we continue to monitor the official government advice in respect of COVID-19, following the recent government announcement and in line with various event organisers, we have decided to postpone the NMT Nursery Agenda South West. Please stay tuned for the rescheduled date, to be announced shortly.
We hope you will understand our actions and am sure you will agree that the safety of attendees at the event is of paramount importance to us all.
The team at NMT are pleased to be bringing back NMT Nursery Agenda South West in 2020. We’ll be returning to one of our most beautiful venues, the Double Tree by Hilton Cadbury House for the fifth Agenda of the year. Stay tuned for more details as regional providers and suppliers continue to book their places, and see below for more information.
A great, and free, networking opportunity for owners and senior managers of nurseries. NMT Nursery Agenda offers nursery owners / senior managers and organisations providing products and services to the sector, the opportunity to meet and decide whether they wish to do business together. This popular event uses a well-proven and much appreciated formula to offer nursery owners, managing directors and operations directors, as well as organisations providing products and services to the nursery sector, the opportunity to meet and decide whether they wish to do business together. The event also offers those attending the chance to update themselves on the key issues in the nursery sector and meet some of the leading personalities.
Get in touch with the team!
- If you are a nursery owner / managing director / operations director and would like to attend this event or future agendas, please contact Caroline Bowern, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are a supplier and would like to book space or a sponsorship package for this event or future agendas, please contact Caroline Bowern, email: email@example.com
The Nursery Agenda South West returned to the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, Cadbury House, Bristol on 3rd July 2018.
What a fantastic summer day! Nurseries and Suppliers from all over the Southwest gathered for a a day of productive appointments and networking, a rousing hot topics discussion, exciting raffle and topped off with an outdoor BBQ. The cherry on top of the cake was England winning the football against Columbia. The atmosphere was positive and cheerful all day, and the weather even turned out as well!
Many thanks to our Main Sponsor
Many thanks to our Drinks Reception Sponsor
Many thanks to our generous raffle prize offerings:
And the winners are:
One year subscription to eyLog’s eyMan software – Tiddlers Day Nursery
10 Nature Number cushions from Cosy Direct – Snapdragons Nurseries Ltd
An arts and crafts bundle from Hope Education’s own brand range, Classmates – Mama Bears Day Nursery
Counting Worms from Early Years Direct – Little Inspirations Day Nursery
An Outlast Intro Nursery Set from Community Playthings – Little Pips Nursery Ltd
Get in touch with the team!
- If you are a nursery owner / managing director / operations director and would like to attend future events, please contact Caroline Bowern, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are a supplier and would like to book space or a sponsorship package, please contact Caroline Bowern, email: email@example.com
- For additional hotel room bookings the night prior to the event, please contact Caroline Crossley at Hotel Res +44 (0)845 0200 350