NMT Nursery Agenda North West heads to Cheshire to a brand new venue in 2019!
Join us on 23rd May 2019 at the Park Royal Hotel, Stretton for this exciting networking opportunity.
This popular event uses a well-proven and much appreciated formula to offer nursery owners, managing directors and operations directors, as well as organisations providing products and services to the nursery sector, the opportunity to meet and decide whether they wish to do business together. The event also offers those attending the chance to update themselves on the key issues in the nursery sector and meet some of the leading personalities.
Get in touch with the team!
- If you are a nursery owner / managing director / operations director and would like to this agenda, please contact Caroline Bowern, email: email@example.com
- If you are a supplier and would like to book space or a sponsorship package,please contact Caroline Bowern, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nursery Agenda North was held at
Oulton Hall, Leeds on the 20th March 2018
Nursery Management Today’s hugely popular Nursery Agenda North returned once again to the stunning Oulton Hall, Leeds for an exciting 24 hour regional speed dating and networking event. It provided the opportunity for employees of the nursery sector; managers, directors, owners, buyers to meet with organisations providing products and services to that same sector. Organised by NMT magazine, Agenda North 2018 was yet again a huge success and a great deal of fun for all! “Fabulous” was a much repeated word!
Our Sponsors were:
Allied Irish Bank
Redwoods Dowling Kerr
Many thanks for supporting NMT magazine and for our dinner and drinks reception, respectively!
We’d like to thank to our Raffle Sponsors!
There were some absolutely wonderful prizes to be won – congratulations to the lucky winners!
Providers who attended:
- Ashworth View Nursery & Heaton Park View Nursery
- Bertram Nursery Group
- Brighter Beginnings
- Brooklands Childcare Ltd
- Dunkys Day Nurseries
- Early Years Care & Education Ltd
- Eureka! Nursery
- Kaleidoscope Nurseries Ltd
- Kids adVentures (part of Social adVentures)
- Kids Allowed
- Kids Planet
- Kings Park
- Le Monde Petit Ltd
- Polly Anna’s Nursery, York
- Portico Nursery Group
- Rosy Apple Childcare Ltd
- Shine Childcare
- Sky High Achievers Nursery Group
- Sunbeams Day Nursery
- Sunflower Group
- The Cheshire Day Nursery Group
- Village Nursery Group
- Wind in the Willows Childcare Ltd
- WMB Childcare Limited
Suppliers who attended:
- Allied Irish Bank
- Bambini Recruitment Limited
- Blossom Educational
- BNG Training
- Christie & Co
- Community Playthings
- Connect Childcare
- Creative Play UK Ltd
- Early Years Direct
- FirstSteps Software
- Hope Education
- Lifetime Training
- Millhouse Manufacturing and Design
- Ontex Healthcare
- Route2 Education Ltd
- The Consortium Early Years
- The Learning Escape by TG Escapes Ltd
- Timotay Playscapes
- TTS Group Ltd
Hot Topics Q&A Session
Hot Topics was chaired by editor-in chief, Richard Hawkins, who led the group through an engaging discussion covering the following key points and more:
- 30 hours free entitlement: has the heat gone out of this topic?
- GDPR compliance and making it work
- Recruitment in the sector; how to increase numbers of qualified applicants, and innovative ways of recruiting going forward with expert input from Bambini Recruitment and insurers dot2dot
- Local authorities; how different they are, and the variances between them regarding funding
- Ofsted and how to protect against malicious complaints
If you are a nursery owner / managing director / operations director and would like to attend this unique event in future, or, if you are a supplier and would like to book space or a sponsorship package, please contact Caroline Bowern, email: email@example.com