NMT Nursery Agenda is heading back to Scotland!
FREE speed-dating for the nursery sector…
The NMT Nursery Agenda will be heading back to Scotland on 1st September 2017. This popular event uses a well-proven and much appreciated formula to offer nursery owners, managing directors and operations directors, as well as organisations providing products and services to the nursery sector, the opportunity to meet and decide whether they wish to do business together. The event also offered those attending the chance to update themselves on the key issues in the nursery sector and meet some of the leading personalities.
This will be at no cost to nurseries!
The programme will include:
- Meetings between providers and suppliers
- An interactive Hot Topics conference session with Q&As
- Single room overnight accommodation and breakfast.
A key feature of NMT Nursery Agenda is the pre-arranged provider/supplier meetings lasting 15 minutes, which will all take place in a single large meeting area. The suppliers will have designated tables/locations while the nurseries circulate between them. Each supplier can expect to have 15 meetings, while the nurseries may have less.
If you are a nursery owner / managing director / operations director and would like to attend this unique event, or if you are a supplier and would like to book space or a sponsorship package, please contact Caroline Bowern, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsors confirmed to date:
- Main Sponsor: Redwoods Dowling Kerr
- Drinks Reception Sponsor: Available
- Dinner Sponsor: Available
- Raffle Sponsors: Available
If you are a supplier and would like to book space or a sponsorship package, please contact Caroline Bowern, email: email@example.com
Success in Scotland once again!
The 15th Nursery Agenda, a regional speed-dating and networking event held over 24 hours, returned to Scotland on 2nd September 2016.
Nursery groups who attended were:
- Wellside Kindergarten 1 setting
- Little Flyers 7 settings – sending Area Manager and Owner
- The Red Squirrel 2 settings – sending Director and Senior Manager
- Kirktonholme 9 settings – sending Area Manager and another TBC
- Pear Tree Nurseries 2 settings – sending both Directors
- Start Bright Nursery 1 setting – sending Director
- Lullaby Lane 2 settings sending Ops Director and Manager
- ACE Place Nursery Sending Director and Manager
- Collin Care Ltd 7 settings – sending Owner & Manager
- Bantaskin Primary School & Nursery 1 setting – sending Deputy Head and Director
- Ankerville Nurseries 3 settings – sending both Directors
- Monkey Puzzle Glasgow 79 settings – sending both Owners
- Cherrytrees Nurseries Ltd 4 settings – sending both Owners
- Happy Feet 2 settings – sending both Directors
- Pinocchios Nuseries Ltd 5 settings – sending both Directors
- Enchanted Forest Early Learning 5 settings – sending Managing Director and Early Learning Manager
Suppliers who attended were:
- Shout Aloud
- TTS Group
- Redwoods Dowling Kerr (Main Sponsor)
- The Consortium Early Years
- Hope Education
If you are a nursery owner / managing director / operations director and would like to attend this unique event in future, or, if you are a supplier and would like to book space or a sponsorship package, please contact Caroline Bowern, email: firstname.lastname@example.org