The Nursery Agenda North will be held at Stratford Manor Hotel & Spa in Stratford-upon-Avon on the 22nd May 2018
This popular event uses a well-proven and much appreciated formula to offer nursery owners, managing directors and operations directors, as well as organisations providing products and services to the nursery sector, the opportunity to meet and decide whether they wish to do business together. The event also offers those attending the chance to update themselves on the key issues in the nursery sector and meet some of the leading personalities.
This will be at no cost to nurseries!
The programme will include:
- Meetings between providers and suppliers
- An interactive Hot Topics conference session with Q&As
- Single room overnight accommodation and breakfast.
For more information on what to expect and how to book a place, get in touch with the team!
- If you are a nursery owner / managing director / operations director and would like to attend this unique event, please contact Caroline Bowern, email: email@example.com
- If you are a supplier and would like to book space or a sponsorship package, please contact Caroline Bowern, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last time in the Midlands…
The 14th NMT Nursery Agenda, a regional speed-dating and networking event held over 24 hours, was staged by NMT magazine on 7th July 2016 at Stratford Manor Hotel & Spa in Stratford-upon-Avon. It offered nursery owners, managing directors, operations directors and organisations providing products and services to the sector the chance to meet and explore business opportunities together.
This is one of a series of business speed dating events around the UK organised by Nursery Management today magazine, where suppliers meet nursery owners, managers and buyers to discuss business requirements and new products in 15 minute meetings. For nurseries it offers the chance to find out about new products and improve their spending power. For suppliers it offers 15 targeted meetings in a day. Exhausting but fun!
We finished off the day with a presentation by Stevensons Solicitors about the current challenges provided by OFSTED enforcements plus the opportunity for Nursery Managers to discuss other challenges with colleagues at a senior level.
All the nurseries gathered for the prize draw of the raffle where two amazing products were up for grabs: The Outlast Set from Community Playthings and secondly,an eyMan, an innovative and integrated nursery management solution from eyLog. The lucky nursery Clarence House won the Outlast prize, an outdoor construction and climbing kit that, as the name suggests, is virtually indestructible. and then it was Acorn childcare who claimed the eyMan! A huge thanks to both Community Playthings and eyLog for donating these fabulous prizes!
The rain managed to stay off for everyone to enjoy a drinks reception, followed by a BBQ in the evening, where more networking and much chatting and laugher took place.
Nursery groups who attended were
- Acorn Childcare
- Bells Day Nursery
- Bright Kids
- Bringing up Baby
- Caring Kindergartens
- Chestnut Nursery Schools Ltd
- Children 1st at Breedon House
- Clarence House Day Nurseries Ltd
- Daisy Chains Day Prestatyn Ltd
- Early Stages Ltd
- Footsteps Nurseries Ltd
- Kids Zone Nurseries
- Nature Trails Ltd & Nature Trails Franchising Ltd
- Nuffield Health
- Rhymetime and Woodleys Day Nurseries
- Shooting Stars Nurseries
- Smarty Pants & Lola-Belle’s Day Nurseries
- Snapdragons Nurseries Ltd
- Sunhill Daycare (Europe) Ltd
- The Co-operative Childcare Company
- The Old Station Nursery
- Tiny Toez
- Tipton Toddlers Day Nursery
- Treetops Nurseries
Suppliers who attended were
- Christie + Co
- Community Playthings
- Connect Childcare
- Digital Nursery / Route 2 Technology
- Early Years Direct
- First Steps
- Gompels Healthcare
- Hope Education
- Lifetime Training
- Millhouse Manufacturing and Design
- Nexus Tec Ltd
- Ontex Healthcare UK
- Redwoods Dowling Kerr
- Shout Aloud
- T4 Kids
- The Consortium Early Years
- The Learning Escape
- Timotay Playscapes
- TTS Group
Our sponsors were
- Drinks Reception Sponsor – Christie + Co
- Dinner Sponsor – Stephensons
- Raffle Sponsors – Community Playthings and eyLog
If you are a nursery owner / managing director / operations director and would like to attend this unique event in future, or, if you are a supplier and would like to book space or a sponsorship package, please contact Caroline Bowern, email: email@example.com