NMT Digital Nursery Agenda
14 July – 19 July 2020
The team at NMT with our vast experience in the nursery sector were proud to launch the NMT Digital Nursery Agenda on Tuesday 14 July.
Like many organisations, we have had to postpone our events including our highly successful NMT Nursery Agenda events since the lockdown was announced. However, we have missed our NMT community and so we decided that we would bring the Agenda to you. We ran the digital event from Tuesday 14 July to Sunday 19 July to enable nursery operators to visit the event at leisure and connect with other nursery operators, suppliers and advisors to learn best ways of moving their businesses forward.
The Agenda offered operators a fantastic experience with webinars, presentations and on-demand content.
Effective, efficient use of time
With content being available all week you will be able to access the Digital Agenda and network with other operators, suppliers and advisors in your own time and safety of your home/workplace.
In summary: Why should you visit NMT Digital Nursery Agenda
- Learn about new products and services to help you move your business forward,
- Interact with other nursery operators who are registered to the event
- Find out how other settings are managing to move forward
- Watch exclusive and invaluable webinar content from providers, suppliers and advisors
- Have the opportunity to contact suppliers directly from the Digital Agenda Site and ask any questions you may have
- Request private meetings with suppliers in a virtual face to face setting
- Ask questions in the Q&A forum
- Win exciting prizes for your nursery settings
Suppliers attending to date:
About the organisers
NMT Digital Nursery Agenda is organised by the leading nursery publication, NMT Magazine. The NMT Nursery Agenda team brings together over 8 years of running events since they started in January 2012. The digital event is not replacing our live events, it aims to connect the nursery community with each other and share best practice/guidance from not only each other but the suppliers and partners who can offer solutions to help move your business forward.
Contact the team
Suppliers and Advisors wishing to get involved in one of the ‘zones’ should contact:
Caroline Bowern | +44(0)797 464 3292
Providers wishing to register to attend the event for free, please visit our event site here
Providers wishing to submit a presentation or paper sharing their work or resources should contact:
Briony Richter | +44(0)738 707 0488