Dear Fellow Nursery Owner,
I write to you as part of a close nit family business that has been involved in the care sector for three decades, and as owners and operators of a 60-child, fully occupied, Ofsted rated ‘Good’ nursery in London.
It’s simple: we treat the children we look after as if they are our own, with the wellbeing of our staff, the quality of education we provide, and our adherence to extremely high standards of safety all being paramount in what we offer. We view our nursery and pre-school as a place of education, rather than a glorified crèche, where we teach our children the ability to have confidence, be independent, and to pursue whatever drives them as individuals. We believe passionately in looking after all our of nurseries, ensuring that we invest money, time, and effort, into supporting, maintaining and improving all new additions to our group.
To continue growing our vision, we are actively looking to acquire leasehold nurseries and pre-schools registered for 55 children or more, that have either a ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted rating, within London and the surrounding home counties.
The advantages of dealing with us are:
- We are a cash buyer.
- We will pay a competitive price.
- You will NOT need to pay agency fees, as we will deal directly with you.
- We will keep your name and preserve your heritage that you have worked so hard to build.
- We are very hands-on nursery operators, with all the directors themselves working with children on a daily basis; we are NOT private equity, venture capital investors, or a corporate group.
- We always aim, to the fullest extent possible, keep existing staffing teams in place, we know they are the heroes of your nursery.
I am always available to speak, whether for an informal chat over the phone, or to meet for a coffee. I understand that confidentiality and sensitivity are critical, and therefore all conversations are treated with the strictest confidence.
All correspondence may be directed to me at 07867 50 55 66 or firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to hearing from you.