NMT is the leading publication which targets the key decision makers who run, own and manage children’s day nurseries throughout the UK. NMT provides organisations with the ideal opportunity to promote their products and services to the people in nurseries who hold the budgets.
NMT clearly satisfies the need, identified In extensive pre-publication research prior to NMT’s launch in January 2002, for:
- A publication which addresses the specific management requirements of senior personnel within nurseries.
- A vehicle which actively assists companies to promote their goods and services within appropriate editorial content and to a receptive audience.
NMT is published by Hawker Publications Ltd (HPL), a business to business publisher with widespread experience in publishing in the care, beauty and nursery sectors. NMT has a very experienced team and is committed to publishing a highly authoritative, informative and well designed magazine.
What Nursery Management Today can do for you…
- Provide you with a targetted audience who will be interested in your goods and services and have the resources to buy them.
- Provide you with an appropriate business and management editorial climate which will draw managers to your advertisements.
- Provide you with the opportunity to market your company with a company profile that comprehensively promotes your goods and services.
- Provide you with sponsorship opportunities in areas you particularly favour.
- Provide companies new to the sector with an opportunity to quickly establish their profile within this important industry.
- Provide you with a highly experienced publishing team eager to discuss any media proposal you may have.
The Nursery Management Today advertising opportunities…
- Display advertising
- Company Profiles
- Annual National Nursery Awards
- Annual Scottish Nursery Awards
- NMT Nursery Agendas
- NMT Nursery Top 20
|Colour (per insertion)
|Double page spread
|Cover sites – 10% extra.
All advertisment rates do not include VAT.
||392 x 266mm
||184 x 266mm
|Half page vertical
||90 x 266mm
|Half page horizontal
||184 x 130mm
|Quarter page vertical
||90 x 130mm
|Full page trim size
||297 x 210mm
|Full page bleed size
||303 x 216mm
|Receipt of digital artwork
Artwork should be supplied as a high resolution pdf. Please ensure all fonts are embedded, all colours and embedded graphic files are process separated (CMYK not RGB) and all files are saved at a minimum of 300dpi. Should you have have any queries relating to supplying artwork please email: email@example.com.Finished artwork can be supplied via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertisement Deadlines 2018
|Volume 17 Number 1
||5 December 2017
|Volume 17 Number 2
||6 February 2018
|Volume 17 Number 3
||10 April 2018
|Volume 17 Number 4
||12 June 2018
|Volume 17 Number 5
||14 August 2018
|Volume 17 Number 6
||16 October 2018
|For all advertising enquiries including individually prepared advertisement and sponsoring opportunities please contact Caroline Bowern: t: 020 3746 2617