NMT is the leading publication which targets the key decision makers who run, own and manage children’s day nurseries throughout the UK. NMT provides organisations with the ideal opportunity to promote their products and services to the people in nurseries who hold the budgets.
NMT clearly satisfies the need, identified In extensive pre-publication research prior to NMT’s launch in January 2002, for:
- A publication which addresses the specific management requirements of senior personnel within nurseries.
- A vehicle which actively assists companies to promote their goods and services within appropriate editorial content and to a receptive audience.
NMT is published by HAV 2018 Ltd, Investor Publishing, a business to business publisher with widespread experience in publishing in the care and nursery sectors. NMT has a very experienced team and is committed to publishing a highly authoritative, informative and well designed magazine.
What Nursery Management Today can do for you…
- Provide you with a targetted audience who will be interested in your goods and services and have the resources to buy them.
- Provide you with an appropriate business and management editorial climate which will draw managers to your advertisements.
- Provide you with the opportunity to market your company with a company profile that comprehensively promotes your goods and services.
- Provide you with sponsorship opportunities in areas you particularly favour.
- Provide companies new to the sector with an opportunity to quickly establish their profile within this important industry.
- Provide you with a highly experienced publishing team eager to discuss any media proposal you may have.
The Nursery Management Today advertising opportunities…
- Display advertising
- Company Profiles
- Annual National Nursery Awards
- Annual Scottish Nursery Awards
- NMT Nursery Agendas
- NMT Nursery Top 20
|Colour (per insertion)
|Double page spread
|Cover sites – 10% extra.
All advertisment rates do not include VAT.
Please note: Nursery Management Today is an A4, portrait publication.
||trim size: 297 x 420mm
bleed size: 303 x 426mm
||trim size: 297 x 210mm
bleed size: 3030 x 216mm
|Half page vertical
||266 x 90.3mm wide
|Half page horizontal
||135.8 x 184.6mm wide
|Quarter page vertical
||128.5 x 90.3mm wide
|Receipt of digital artwork
Material must be supplied in one of the following formats: high resolution PDF, TIFF or EPS. All images must be supplied in CMYK not RGB, with a minimum resolution of 300dpi. All fonts must be embedded or converted to vector paths.
NOTE: If material received does not meet these criteria, we reserve the right to levy a handling charge. This will automatically apply to files supplied in Microsoft Word format unless prior arrangements have been made.
Finished artwork can be supplied via email to: email@example.com
Advertisement Deadlines 2020
|Volume 19 Number 1
||17 December 2019
|Volume 19 Number 2
||19 February 2020
|Volume 19 Number 3
||15 April 2020
|Volume 19 Number 4
||17 June 2020
|Volume 19 Number 5
||2 Sept 2020
|Volume 19 Number 6
||21 October 2020